Details about Argan Oil Morocco
Argan oil is taken from argan tree, endemic in Morocco. A millennium tree specifically Moroccan. It covers an area of more than 800,000 hectares, or 60% of the surface of the “South-West Morocco” region. It grows in the arid and semi arid zones of southwestern Morocco. It is found between Essaouira & Agadir.
Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, it is also used for its cosmetic properties.
In the Berber tradition, Moroccan Argan oil is widely used in traditional medicine.
Scientific research has shown that argan oil energizes the skin, allows the permeability of the epidermis, and delays cellular aging and loss of elasticity of the skin.
Argan oil reduces the amount of plasma cholesterol in the body by avoiding its deposition in the arteries, and thus decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Argan oil benefits Morocco
- Revitalizes the skin and improves the radiance of the skin.
- Reduces the signs of aging (anti-wrinkles)
- Regenerates and protects the skin barrier.
- A gentle makeup remover for the eyes (removes even waterproof mascara)
- Relieves and soothes the itching, (acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Protects against cracking caused by drying of the skin.
- Natural and effective against stretch marks in pregnancy.
- Nourishes, strengthens, and gives shine to the hair.
- Repairs and strengthens the hair